Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Great Aussie Adventure - Day 13

Well today was sunny and cool again!! I left Port Augusta, as there isn't much to see there. I drove 4 hours to Adelaide along the highway. Just more mountains and nice scenery. In North Adelaide, there is a Big Thing, it’s the Scotsman at Scotty’s Hotel.



The City of Churches

Adelaide Museum

South Australia's School of Medicine

Just a really pretty house

The South Australia Flag

While in Adelaide I walked around the city center a bit. I had a nice dinner and went to bed early. (Tomorrow is the flight to Perth, Western Australia.) While driving in SA, I passed Mount Laura on the way to Port Lincoln and a town called Laura on the way back to Adelaide, and there’s a Laura Bay which is East of Port Augusta on the way to Perth, but I didn’t see this since I’ll be flying over the area!! They love me in South Australia!!!!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm originally from Colorado, but I've been living in Australia for three years. Before that, I lived all over the U.S.: Washington State, Maine, California, Oregon, Nebraska, North Carolina, Arizona, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, and more... No, I'm not a military brat or a military wife; I was a traveling nurse for 5 years so I moved to a new city every 3 months. During my travels, I became intrigued with lighthouses and started making plans to photograph as many as I could in whichever state I was living (including the two in Nebraska!) My blog is about my trips to various lighthouses, as well as other interesting trips. I hope you enjoy reading, and leave a comment or two!